GEUS Savvy Consumer Energy Efficiency Program
Careful use of our energy resources is a GEUS priority. And we know that saving money as well as energy is important to our consumers.
The GEUS Savvy Consumer Energy Efficiency Program does both - it saves you money while reducing our need to generate more power.
Savvy Consumers lower their bills by using less electricity.
When you sign up for the program, you will get rebates and discounts to help you make changes that save energy.
- Credit will be applied to customer's GEUS account upon receipt of proof(s) of purchase.
- Proof of purchase must be provided within 6 months of purchase date.
- Must be a GEUS customer to qualify.
How to Participate
Residential Energy Efficient Purchases
- Submit a competed application and proof of purchase
- GEUS certifies eligibility
- Credit for rebate is issued to customer account
Preferred Vendor Services
- Contact the preferred vendor of your choice
- GEUS certifies eligibility and submits approval to vendor
- Vendor notifies you to set appointment
- Vendor completes work
- You pay the vendor for their share of the service
- Both you and the vendor sign a document certifying the work has been done or purchase made
- Vendor sends documents to GEUS
- GEUS issues reimbursement to vendor
Commercial Energy Efficient Upgrades
- Contact a Savvy Consumer Specialist with upgrade details