GEUS Electric Service
GEUS supplies Greenville residents with 476,907
megawatt hours of electrical power annually through
- 11,867 meters
- 32 miles of transmission line
- 500 miles of overhead distribution line
- 53 miles of underground distribution line
Peak demand is 113 megawatts. TMPA (Texas Municipal Power Agency)
supplies wholesale power. GEUS' steam generator
plant supplies peaking power.
Our dedication to innovative, consumer-focused service has made
GEUS an award-winning electric utility.
Our renewable energy
project uses the latest solar technology to generate power at six
Greenville school campuses.
- 1993 System Achievement Award - Texas Public Power Association
- 1995 Overall Communications Award - Texas Public Power
- 1996 Energy Innovator Award - American Public Power Association
- 1997 Customer Care Award - Utility Automation Magazine
- 1998 Individual Communications Award - Texas Public Power Association
Learn more about "turning on the juice" with
Need more information? Electricity